Here are some tips that will help you to improve Lucky Time Slots app performance on your iOS device.
1. Make sure you are running the latest iOS version.
- Open your device’s Settings menu.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
Your device will tell you what iOS version you have and if you need to install an update.
2. Close all other apps on your device that may be sharing resources with the app. To force quit an app running in the background, double-click on the Home button to access the new app switcher or multitasking tray and then swipe up on the app that you want to close.
3. Clear your Safari cache
- Tap Settings > Safari
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
4. Check your Internet connection. You can connect online in two ways: Wi-Fi and Cellular Data. Try connecting to your game using Wi-Fi. If that doesn’t work, try connecting using Cellular Data.
5. Power cycle your device. (Turn off the device, wait two minutes, and re-start the device).
If you are still having issues, please reach out to our support team by submitting a request. In order to do that, please click the "Contact Support" button at the bottom of the screen.
Our agents will be happy to assist you and get to the bottom of the problem as soon as possible!